The Monks of New Skete The Art of Raising A Puppy
- Everyone who owns a puppy needs to read this book. Love Your Canine strongly recommends anyone enrolling in Basic Obedience Class to read this book prior to the first day of class. This guide explains the stages of puppy development, how to communicate with your pup, and how to deal with common problems like chewing and jumping up. Although this information will be covered in class as well, this book is an excellent resource to supplement the information you will be learning.
The Dog Lover's Companion to California, Maria Goodavage
- California is one of the most wonderful places on earth to be a dog. Lucky dogs get to run on beaches and in the wilderness, dine at oodles of delightfully dog friendly restaurants, and stay in hundreds of hotels. They can ride on steam trains, gondolas, and horse-drawn carriages. They can even join you at dozens of wineries, stores, and museums, and kitschy attractions.
Veterinary Health Insurance
- VPI plans reimburse eligible veterinary expenses relating to accidents, illnesses and injuries for dogs, cats, birds and exotic pets. Optional Pet Well Care Protection coverage is also available for routine care. With more than one million policies sold, Veterinary Pet Insurance is the nation's largest licensed and #1 veterinarian-recommended pet health insurance provider.
- Wolf-Packs specialize in producing high quality American-made dog packs for adventurous dogs.
- A fantastic feed supply store. Friendly and knowledgeable staff with an excellent selection of high quality diets!
- Ranch Feed & Pet Supply • 619-669-4720 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 619-669-4720 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
12868 Campo Rd., Spring Valley, CA 91978