For questions please call (619) 335-8759
Learn from 2 friendly and knowledgeable dog trainers!
Small class sizes for individual attention!
All dogs must show proof of DHPP, Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations.
Dogs who are human, canine, or leash aggressive may not register for group classes (please see information about private lessons)
Please read, fill out, and sign Waiver and New Client forms under "forms" in the main menu and bring to the first class along with a copy of your dogs vaccine records
Extendable (Flexi leads) are not allowed in class
Bring to Class
*please leave doggy family members who are not enrolled at home
- Filled out and signed copy of the New Client Waiver Form
- Signed copy of the Love Your Canine Waiver Form
- A copy of your dogs current vaccination records from a licensed veterinarian (DHPP, Rabies, and Bordetella are required)
- A regular flat collar for the first lesson (after evaluating your dog a different training tool may be recommended such as a gentle leader, or training collar)
- Small soft treats; some great ones are Solid Gold or Wellness treats, tiny pieces of cooked chicken are also a favorite!
- Check made out to "Love Your Canine" $120/7 week session (full payment is due by the first class to hold your spot)
Obedience Class (7 week course)
- Class will meet once weekly Dates TBA
- Class will be held on Sunday's from 10-11am
- Location: San Carlos Recreation Center
- 6445 Lake Badin Ave
- San Diego, CA 92119
- Cost: $120/7 week session
Participants in obedience class will learn proper training techniques for basic commands (sit, stay, come, stand, down, walking nicely on a leash, a release command, how to stay with distractions, and how to interact nicely with other dogs and people). This course is tailored to fit the personality of individual dogs as well as their owners and is designed to be effective, fun, and provide lasting success. Most importantly each owner will learn how to motivate and be successful with their individual dog. This course will strengthen the bond between owners and their pets and mold their canine companions into happy well behaved family members.
Minimum age of 4 months, older dogs are welcome!
All household members are strongly recommend to attend (this has no additional cost)
Recommended reading: The Monks of New Skete The Art of Raising a Puppy (see links page)
Minimum of 6 and a maximum of 20 dogs per class